The boiler with its simplified, cost-effective and efficient design provides improved performance. Benefits include high combustion efficiency, high reliability and availability, low maintenance costs, reduced erosion, enormous fuel flexibility and low emissions.
Thermax's CFBC boiler is based on Babcock & Wilcox's unique internal re-circulation CFB boiler design and employs a patented two-stage particle separation system.
One of the best implementations of 'clean coal' technology, Thermax CFBC boiler is gaining rapid acceptance in the global market.
- Compact, economical design & construction
- Impact separation with U-beam particle separators
- High fuel flexibility, high-ash coal, high-sulphur coal, lignite, petcoke, biomass, washery rejects, mill rejects
- Low auxiliary consumption
- Minimum refractory
- Bottom-ash cooler (wet and dry)
Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages can be offered on case-to-case basis.
- Capacities: Up to 680 TPH
- Design pressure: Up to 200 kg/cm2 (g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 560ºC
- Fuels: High-ash coal, high-sulphur coal, mill rejects, washery rejects, lignite, pet-coke, sludge, oil pitches, agro-wastes, biomass
- Aditya Birlo Nuvo (Indian Rayon & Inds)
- Grasim Industries Ltd.
- Ultratech Cement Ltd.
- Saurashtra Cement
- GHCL Ltd.
- Ballarpur Industries Ltd.
- ACC Ltd.
*The product is supported under a technical collaboration agreement with Babcock & Wilcox, USA.