Thermax offers both single-drum and bi-drums variants of this boiler, whose benefits include fuel flexibility, low maintenance and high operating availability. There are over 210 installations across the world.
- Continuous ash discharge
- Grate driven by hydraulic drives; even fuel distribution on grate ensuring better combustion
- Bi-drum/single drum, natural circulation, top supported design; tall furnace for complete combustion
- 3-stage/2-stage super heater with inter-stage spray attemperator
- Modulating cyclo-motor
- Pinhole grate can be offered for specific applications
Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) package can be offered on case-to-case basis.
- Capacities: Up to 300 TPH
- Design pressure: Up to 135 kg/cm2 (g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 540ºC
- Fuels: Bagasse, mustard stalk, cotton stalk, rice husk, coffee grounds, de-oiled bran, wood chips, roasted chaff, lignite, washery rejects, paper sludge, coal
- Mitr Phol Group, Thailand
- Kamadhenu, Cambodia
- JGC for Rio Tuba Nickel HPP Project
- Devengere Sugar Co. Ltd
- Bannari Amman Sugars Ltd
- Bajaj Hindustan
- Mawana Sugars Ltd
- NCS Sugar Ltd.
- Dhampur Sugars Ltd
- JHV Sugar Ltd.
- A B Sugar Ltd.
- Sri Chamundeshwari Sugars
- India Cane Sugar Ltd.
- Mufindi Paper Mills Ltd., Tanzania
- Madhucon Sugar Ltd.