Thermax’s bubbling type AFBC boiler offers efficient, cost-effective and reliable steam generation and is a viable alternative to conventional solid fuel-fired boilers for industrial applications. With over 100 installations across the world, the boiler offers benefits like fuel flexibility, high efficiency, low emissions, and reduced capital and operating expenses.
Thermax’s AFBC boiler design incorporates Babcock & Wilcox’s unique 'hopper bottom' feature, which is ideal for burning fuels containing large chunks of non-combustible material such as stones and scrap metal.
- Multi-fuel firing
- Optimum combustion with staged secondary air system
- Machine-welded membrane panel
- Bed evaporator design for better reliability
- Overbed as well as underbed feed system offered; pin studs welded on inbed surfaces
- Hopper bottom design for specific applications
We offer Boiler-Turbine-Generator (BTG) packages on case-to-case basis.
- Capacities: Up to 300 TPH
- Design pressure: Up to 160 kg/cm2 (g)
- Steam temperature: Up to 540ºC
- Fuels: Coal, lignite, rice husk, petcoke, spent coffee ground, washery rejects, low ash coal, paper sludge, roasted chaffs, DOB, bagasse, pith woodchips
- Bhushan Ltd.
- Nava Bharat Ferro Alloys Ltd.
- Usha Martin, Jamshedpur
- Shree Cement
- Ambuja Cements
- JK Cement
- Madras Cement
- JSW Energy Ltd.
- Grace Industries
- Waste Coast Paper Mills Ltd.
- Khanna Papers Mills Ltd.