Thermax is a leader in the design, supply and installation of exhaust gas boilers that help recover heat from the flue gases of diesel-generating sets to produce steam, hot water or thermic fluid. Applications include auxiliary oil heating, tank farm heating, line tracing, steam/hot water for industrial chilling, and other process heating requirements.
Thermax’s design expertise in exhaust gas boilers enables it to integrate the boiler with all makes of gensets. These boilers can boost system efficiency in diesel-generating set based power plants by up to 20 per cent.
- Both water-tube and smoke-tube designs available
- Can be customised to integrate with both 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines of all makes running on light oil, heavy oil and gas
- Capacity: Up to 50 MW diesel-generating set installation
- GMR Vasavi - 200 MW IPP
- PPC, Greece - KOS, Paros & Chios Power Plant - 75 MW
- Moser Baer, India - 60 MW
- Sandakam, Malaysia - 32 MW IPP
- Nestle, Philippines, Sri Lanka & India
- Alok Industries, India - 28 MW gas-based CPP
- Mangalore Chemical & Fertilisers Ltd., India - 48 M